- OcUGT1-Catalyzed Glucosylation of Sulfuretin Yields Ten Glucosides. Catalysts, 2018, 8: 416.
- Boosting 11-Oxo-β-amyrin and Glycyrrhetinic Acid Synthesis in Saccharomyces Cerevisiae via Pairing Novel Oxidation and Reduction System from Legume Plants. Metab. Eng., 2018, 45: 43–50.
- Cytochrome P450 Promiscuity Leads to a Bifurcating Biosynthetic Pathway for Tanshinones. New Phytol., 2016, 210: 525–534.
- Identification of an Oleanane-type Triterpene Hedragonic Acid as a Novel Farnesoid X Receptor Ligand with Liver Protective Effects and Anti-inflammatory Activity. Mol. Pharmacol., 2018, 93: 63–72.
- Pomolic Acid Induces Apoptosis and Inhibits Multidrug Resistance Protein MRP1 and Migration in Glioblastoma Cells. Oncol. Rep., 2017, 38: 2525–2534.
- Antitumor Effect of Sikokianin C, a Selective Cystathionine β-Synthase Inhibitor, against Human Colon Cancer in Vitro and in Vivo. Med. Chem. Commun., 2018, 9: 113–120.
Glycycoumarin Prevents Hepatic Steatosis through Activation of Adenosine 5'-monophosphate (AMP)-activated Protein Kinase Signaling Pathway and Up-regulation of BTG1/Tob-1. J. Funct. Foods, 2017, 34: 277–286.
J. Funct. Foods日期：
Glycycoumarin (GCM) is a representative of coumarin compounds isolated from licorice, a popular herbal plant which is widely used to treat various diseases including liver diseases. This study was designed to evaluate the protective effects of GCM on hepatic steatosis in the setting of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease using both cell culture model of OA (oleic acid) / PA (palmitate acid)-induced lipids accumulation and a murine model of hepatic steatosis induced by a methionine-choline-deficient (MCD) diet. Results showed that GCM was highly effective in removing lipids droplets in both in vitro and in vivo models. Mechanistically, we demonstrated that activation of adenosine 5'-monophosphate (AMP)-activated protein kinase (AMPK)-mediated lipophagy, lipogenesis inhibition and enhanced fatty acid oxidation contributed to the anti-lipogenic effect of GCM. Our findings support a possible usefulness of GCM as a novel agent to mitigate hepatic steatosis.