- Cytochrome P450 Promiscuity Leads to a Bifurcating Biosynthetic Pathway for Tanshinones. New Phytol., 2016, 210: 525–534.
- Identification of an Oleanane-type Triterpene Hedragonic Acid as a Novel Farnesoid X Receptor Ligand with Liver Protective Effects and Anti-inflammatory Activity. Mol. Pharmacol., 2018, 93: 63–72.
- Pomolic Acid Induces Apoptosis and Inhibits Multidrug Resistance Protein MRP1 and Migration in Glioblastoma Cells. Oncol. Rep., 2017, 38: 2525–2534.
- Antitumor Effect of Sikokianin C, a Selective Cystathionine β-Synthase Inhibitor, against Human Colon Cancer in Vitro and in Vivo. Med. Chem. Commun., 2018, 9: 113–120.
- Santamarine Inhibits NF-кB and STAT3 Activation and Induces Apoptosis in HepG2 Liver Cancer Cells via Oxidative Stress. J. Cancer, 2017, 8: 3707–3717.
- Ailanthone Inhibits Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Cell Growth through Repressing DNA Replication via Downregulating RPA1. Brit. J. Cancer, 2017, 117: 1621–1630.
Analysis of Matrine-type Alkaloids using ESI-QTOF. Int. J. Mass Spectrom., 2013, 341–342: 28–33.
Int. J. Mass Spectrom.日期：
A series of six matrine-type alkaloids, including a pair of stereoisomers, was investigated using electrospray ionization quadrupole time-of-flight tandem mass spectrometry (ESI-QTOF-MS/MS) in positive-ion mode. Protonated molecules were fragmented by collision-induced dissociation (CID) and the products identified. The identity of the major product ions was also supported by deuterium-labeling experiments. It was found that sequential four-centered H rearrangements play a significant role in the fragmentation of the piperidine-ring; the RDA reaction dominates the dissociations for sophocarpine and sophocarpidine; and the McLafferty-type rearrangement occurs with neosophoramine. Interestingly, a pair of stereoisomers matrine and sophoridine, can be unambiguously distinguished using CID, and this characterization was supported by the DFT calculations of the potential energy profiles for protonated matrine and sophoridine before dissociation to the product ion at m/z 152.