- Deoxyelephantopin Induces Apoptosis in HepG2 Cells via Oxidative Stress, NF-κB Inhibition and Mitochondrial Dysfunction. Biofactors, 2017, 43: 63–72.
- Moracin C, A Phenolic Compound Isolated from Artocarpus heterophyllus, Suppresses Lipopolysaccharide-Activated Inflammatory Responses in Murine Raw264.7 Macrophages. Int. J. Mol. Sci., 2016, 17: 1199.
- Sterol Methyl Oxidases Affect Embryo Development via Auxin-Associated Mechanisms. Plant Physiol., 2016, 171: 468–482.
- Comparison of Two Exploratory Data Analysis Methods for Classification of Phyllanthus Chemical Fingerprint: Unsupervised vs. Supervised Pattern Recognition Technologies. Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 2015, 407: 1389–1401.
- Concurrent Quantification and Comparative Pharmacokinetic Analysis of Bioactive Compounds in the Herba Ephedrae-Semen Armeniacae Amarum Herb Pair. J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal., 2015, 109: 67–73.
- A Practical Strategy for Chemical Profiling of Herbal Medicines Using Ultra-high Performance Liquid Chromatography Coupled with Hybrid Triple Quadrupole-linear Ion Trap Mass spectrometry: A Case Study of Mori Cortex. Anal. Methods, 2015, 7: 443–457.
Analysis of Matrine-type Alkaloids using ESI-QTOF. Int. J. Mass Spectrom., 2013, 341–342: 28–33.
Int. J. Mass Spectrom.日期：
A series of six matrine-type alkaloids, including a pair of stereoisomers, was investigated using electrospray ionization quadrupole time-of-flight tandem mass spectrometry (ESI-QTOF-MS/MS) in positive-ion mode. Protonated molecules were fragmented by collision-induced dissociation (CID) and the products identified. The identity of the major product ions was also supported by deuterium-labeling experiments. It was found that sequential four-centered H rearrangements play a significant role in the fragmentation of the piperidine-ring; the RDA reaction dominates the dissociations for sophocarpine and sophocarpidine; and the McLafferty-type rearrangement occurs with neosophoramine. Interestingly, a pair of stereoisomers matrine and sophoridine, can be unambiguously distinguished using CID, and this characterization was supported by the DFT calculations of the potential energy profiles for protonated matrine and sophoridine before dissociation to the product ion at m/z 152.